So yes. Ashycheeks now has a blogspot. Unfortunately for you, the reader, if you are expecting some deep thoughts and philosophical crap you might as well back out cause I'm not a deep person. Well, actually I can be if I wanted to be but I mostly just go with however I'm feeling at the moment. But if you don't care and still give a shishi (you'll need to know me well to get my vocabulary) about whatever I'm doing, (in which case 1) you're pretty bored, aren't you? and 2) if you are, thank you very much..I guess.) then enjoy!
But first let me lay it down for you on how I'm going to do this. First off, I do have my moments where I go crazy and ballistic so when I do have those days and decide to type and let it all out on my blog then you will know since it will be labeled "Rants". If I'm bored but want to do something somewhat productive then I will find a random quote and elaborate on that quote. Therefore it shall be labeled "Quotes". When something exciting or memorable happens then it will be labeled "Events". And anything else that doesn't quite fit into those 3 categories will be labeled "Random". Now I know some of you will be giving me this look (-__x) but you know what? Suck it. Because this is MY blog. So hah! Stick that in your juicebox and suck it. I might write something later on tonight if I am really that bored and have nothing to do..but if not then yeah. Goodnight.
OH WAIT!
And just out of pure boredom I will always include my horoscope of the day (for Piscies) at the end of my blog. Just because I can. And because I can, I will =]
--Ashley<3HOROSCOPE for January 28, 2008
General: Focus inward and see what you really want to do next. Your desires are much closer to the surface than usual -- but that doesn't mean you're wearing your heart on your sleeve, exactly.
Love/Relationships:If things have been hard for you lately -- and there's a good chance they have -- then you need to deal with them now. The good news is that you have way more than enough energy to fix it all up.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment