"[Admiration] never dies of starvation, it dies from indigestion." -French Proverb
Well this quote is interesting because that describes my current mood quite well. Lately, I've been feeling physically attracted to a certain person. But does that mean I have a thing for him or that I like him LIKE THAT? NOOOOOO! I don't...
It's just that thing where the guy is INCREDIBLY hot and you can't help but feel a certain pull that's making you gravitate towards him. But it's different from liking someone because this certain guy is someone I KNOW I will never go for in that way. I guess you can call it hormones. But my question is, does that make me a whore? To want someone (as in just wanting to flirt from time to time and perhaps maybe go to dances together as friends)? Confusing and conflicting thoughts these days -_____X
I don't know how to describe it because I'm sure if people read this, they will get the wrong idea. First thing's first: I DO NOT LIKE THIS PERSON IN THAT WAY. Just friends is all it is. But this person is very and extremely good looking. His personality is horrible online, decent in person so that defies all chances of me liking him. Personality is a big thing with me. But still, I'm helplessly human. Is it wrong to want someone (see above description of wanting someone)? This whole situation is giving me a migraine because this whole thing goes against my values. Sort of.
And even though this is more of a rant, I'm putting it on here because it's been bugging me. I can't believe this[another]person has the god-given guts to make fun of my friends RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. I mean I dislike a lot of the person's friends but I don't say anything because it's disrespectful. So why the shishi is this person making of my friends right in front of me? So freaking annoying. I don't care if you don't like them because we've all got people we dislike. But it doesn't give you the right to make fun of them. They've never done anything to you so instead of making yourself look like you were dropped on the head when you were a baby, just keep your mouth shut and focus on your own problems instead of giving me more. I WISH I could say that and maybe I will. But we'll see won't we?
(Okay. I feel better now. I just had to let it out somehow....)
The fundraising party was fun. When Kathleen, Christina, and I got there it was a really nice (sort of lavish) setting. It was at Diamond Palace's banquet hall. It was so nice that I'm currently thinking about having my 18th birthday there. But that's another story. We sat around waiting for people to come. Oh yeah...even though they won't read this...for those who decided to flake out of the party, I really hope you're happy because thanks to you and your loyalty, Peter and Siobhan didn't get to make a profit and had to deal with cutting it even. So thanks. Alot. But anyway, we got to eat food after people came. It was mostly Indian food. There was this type of chicken that was spicy but it was good when you added the sweet sauce. And there's this thing where it's crispy on the outside but contains mashed potatoes and vegetables on the inside. That was really good. And there was all the drinks you could possibly drink. I think I had like a million Sprites. And after the speeches, everyone started dancing. Sort of. But it was fun. After all the Sprites I had, I got extremely hyper and I was having a good time. There really weren't a lot of people there so I didn't think I would dance with any guys. But I had fun. I danced with Andrew and Keane and Siobhan and Kathleen and Christina...So hilarious.
It was a nice party, not including the little money mishap but other than that....I had ALOT of fun and it was worth the 25 bucks to get in. I would so totally go again if there was another one.
Horoscope for Feburary 16, 2009
General: Sharing your secrets is unwise today, because a blabbermouth will be listening! You have more on your mind than you may realize, and that could mean that you let a secret slip to the wrong person if you're not vigilant.
Love/Relationships: Take your time! Romance is much easier than usual on Thursday and Friday -- it may seem that you're doing everything right, and that's part of it, but your crush or partner is also doing some of the work. A dream pops in this weekend and doesn't leave soon, reminding you of what you really want.
*Hmmm. Maybe this means I shouldn't talk about the above stuff. Oh well. We'll see how it plays out I guess.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i found your blog from your buddy info.
ReplyDeletethis maybe explains why you are so "unlively" in class.
lol personally i think theres nothing wrong. guys scientifically proven go for looks first. its that girls dont approve and think its bad if a guy likes a girl for looks so guys say they want a girl with good personality.
thats just my opinion tho. i want a girl with both looks and personality(i might be greedy lol).
hope u feel better!